compatibility libraries.

From: Amit Bhatia
Subject: compatibility libraries.
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:45:26 -0500

Hello All.
 I have a code that has been compiled using g++ 2.95.3 that comes with
Mandrake 7.1.
 I am using redhat 9.0 with gcc 3.2 and hence a different version of libc as
well.
 I came to know that there are compatibility libraries that can let me use
the compiled code on with newer version of gcc/libc.
 I don't want to have 2 versions of gcc/g++ on my machine on redhat. Also, I
don't have the source code. All I have is the executable.

I would appreciate any help/advice in this regard.

thanks,
amit.