turn warning into error?

From: Gabriel Zachmann
Subject: turn warning into error?
Date: 30 Jun 2004 09:26:18 GMT

Can I somehow turn the following warning:

    "warning: passing NULL used for non-pointer argument passing ..."

into an error?
I consider this a serious bug, and sometimes, it can be hard to spot the
critical warnings among many others.

(I did check the gcc info pages, and the newsgroups)

Thanks a lot in advance,
Gabriel.

--
| Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more, \ Men were deceivers ever;          |