Re: parse errors BEFORE ; } AND <

From: Lionel B
Subject: Re: parse errors BEFORE ; } AND <
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 13:31:24 +0100

"pooja" <poojaagl@gmail.com> wrote in message
1115982052.870388.156900@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com">news:1115982052.870388.156900@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> hi
> i m porting a softwarecode from vc++ to g++ / gcc
> it has certain dependent programs header files n a main module. while
> compiling the main module "rfc_croutinflowcontroller.cpp" im getting
> errors in one of the header files included .the error is:
>
> the code is:
>
> /.../
>

> the ERROR is : from rfc_croutingflowcontroller.cpp:22:
> /usr/include/IDB/ICHOROUS/include/VMM/StorageManager/CMetaInfoReader.h:
> In
> member function `void CMetaInfoReader<super>::MyService()':
> /usr/include/IDB/ICHOROUS/include/VMM/StorageManager/CMetaInfoReader.h:11:

Which line is line 11 ?

> parse
> error before `;' token
>

> can anybody point out where exactly the PARSE error is.we r compiling
> using gcc .

Can't see anything obviously wrong, but...

... CMetaInfoReader appears to be a class template. Presumably it is
instantiated somewhere with the template parameter
"super" replaced by an actual class. The problem might well be with the class
used to instantiate the template, but it
is not possible to tell from the posted code. Perhaps you could post the file
where the template class is instantiated
and also code for the template parameter class used in the instantiation.

Also, is this the first error message that appears?

--
Lionel B