Re: how to resolve this one

From: Andre Poenitz
Subject: Re: how to resolve this one
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 14:50:08 +0200

kushal.mnit@gmail.com <kushal.mnit@gmail.com> wrote:
> are porting an application from Windows to Linux. The native code is
> in VC++.
> We're getting the following error in g++ for the code given below...
>
> the code in vc++ is :
>
> #include <list>
>
> 146     map<int,int> op;
> 147     op.insert(pair<int,int<(CNodeTransformer::OPTIMIZATION_TYPE,
> optType));

I don't think so. This won't compile in vc++ either. Note two '<' in
pair<int,int<.

Please always provide a complete but minimal example and cut&paste it.
Do not re-type.

Andre'

PS: I'd use something like

  #include <map>
  op[CNodeTransformer::OPTIMIZATION_TYPE] = optType;

for the piece of code in question.