Re: install GUN

From: Guy Harrison
Subject: Re: install GUN
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 19:57:50 GMT

dfs sd wrote:

> Hi guys!
>  I am new to the Gun tool. Is it right if you want to install GUN   you
>  must install UNIX first?

GUN=GNU?

>  So for example now you want to use the MAD decorder,

No idea about MAD.

>  is it nessecery to
>  compiling the software first before you use it? Thank you very much for
>  your time! HeWeidong

The gnu compiler is available for just about every platform that exists. You
ought to visit the website for your platform first (you need a compiler
before you can compile a compiler). If you have C++ compilation problems
then post here. gcc C problems go to gnu.gcc.help.

As you're new, three hints:
info
man
apropos