Re: STL Container leaks/exception problem

From: Paul Pluzhnikov
Subject: Re: STL Container leaks/exception problem
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 21:26:13 -0700

Kenneth Karoliussen <""odin(at\"@)active-area.com"> writes:

> I'm currently working on FreeBSD with and using GNU g++ v3.4.4.

FWIW, the program doesn't appear to exhibit any problems with
gcc-3.4.3 and 3.4.6 on  Linux/x86.

> I'm a bit baffled why the leak occurs. Could be that I overlooked
> something essensial or the problem is more complex (related to the
> compiler).

Looks like the latter.

You can try a different gcc version, or you can examine generated
assembly and "see" the bug.

Even if you do see the bug, it will be quite unlikely to be fixed
in 3.4.x, because current development version is 4.2

Cheers,
Remove /-nsp/ for email.