Re: GPP - compilation

From: Ulrich Eckhardt
Subject: Re: GPP - compilation
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 12:49:40 +0200

karolgreat@gmail.com wrote:
> I downloaded compilator gpp344b but i dont know how can i compile
> programs.

'gpp' is not part of the GCC, I daresay.

> I have file program.cpp in folder gpp344b\bin (in this folder is also
> file gpp.exe so i think i should put file with source of my program
> also into this folder)
> and i write: "gpp program.cpp"
> but then i see this error:
> "gpp.exe: environment variable DJGPP not defined" :(

Okay, so you're trying to install DJGPP. Now, concerning that error, I
suggest throwing it at google. Other than that, I'd suggest using mingw32
or even cygwin, unless you are really stuck on a DOS system.

Uli

--
http://gcc.gnu.org/faq.html
http://parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/