Re: How to get all the function names in side a c file

From: me
Subject: Re: How to get all the function names in side a c file
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 20:26:37 GMT

of those that are daily and hourly in
the danger of this great wrath and infinite misery! But this is the
dismal case of every soul in this congregation that has not been born
again, however moral and strict, sober and religious, they may otherwise
be. Oh that you would consider it, whether you be young or old! There is
reason to think, that there are many in this congregation now hearing
this discourse, that will actually be the subjects of this very misery
to all eternity. We know not who they are, or in what seats they sit, or
what thoughts they now have. It may be they are now at ease, and hear
all these things without much disturbance, and are now flattering
themselves that they are not the persons, promising themselves that they
shall escape. If we knew that there was one person, and but one, in the
whole congregation, that was to be the subject of this misery, what an
awful thing would it be to think of! If we knew who it was, what an
awful sight would it be to see such a person! How might all the rest of
the congregation lift up a lamentable and bitter cry over him! But,
alas! instead of one, how many is it likely will remember this discourse
in hell? And it would be a wonder, if some that are now present should
not be in hell in a very short time, even before this year is out. And
it would be no wonder if some persons, that now sit here, in some seats
of this meeting-house, in health, quiet and secure, should be there
before tomorrow morning. Those of you that finally continue in a natural
condition, that shall keep out of hell longest will be there in a little
time! your damnation does not slumber