Re: Exception-handling problem when -fno-weak is used

From: Ben Bacarisse
Subject: Re: Exception-handling problem when -fno-weak is used
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:59:31 +0000

Bhaam02 <mnnit.amit@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm encountering a weird problem, when I try to use -fno-weak as one
> of the compiler options.

I can't help you directly, but have you seen this from the g++ man
page about -fno-weak?

  "This option exists only for testing, and should not be used by
   end-users; it will result in inferior code and has no benefits.
   This option may be removed in a future release of G++."

It makes me wonder how much effort you should put into solving the problem!

--
Ben.