hi

From: Anitha Boyapati
Subject: hi
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 01:04:14 +0800

Hi,
I am willing to give you a big surprise:   www.buyff.com.
I bought an Apple Mac book one week ago from this website. Now, I have
received it. This product quality is very good. They also sell phones,
TV, motors and so on. By the way, they mainly sell new and original
products and they have many good feedback. Because china is holding
their “National day” now, so many companies are promoting their
products. buyff website also have very competitive prices. If you
need these products, you can have a look. It is a good chance that you
should not lose.
Greetings!