help-gsasl

About libgsasl server capabilities

From: David Marín Carreño
Subject: About libgsasl server capabilities
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:43:12 +0200

Hi all.

I'm programming a framework for quick development of enterprise
applications for my CS final degree project.

I've chosen to use SASL for getting a modular advanced authentication.

My question is about the status of libgsasl for programming servers that
support SASL.

As I haven't been able to find any server example, I don't know if it is
ready for programming servers (the Changelog says that in November 2004
a lot of client functions were migrated to a new API, but server mode
wasn't ported).

I could offer some help if it is needed.

Greetings.
--
David Marín Carreño <address@hidden>