help-gsasl

Re: gsasl help

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: gsasl help
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:10:29 +0100

"Jose Manuel SC" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Are there any manual for installation on win32? when I try to compile source,
> mingw compiler needs static libraries. Any manual for win32?

Hi Jose!  Sorry for my delay in answering this, I was away on vacation...

No, there are no separate win32 manual.  The general instructions
should be correct, if not, we should try to fix it.

Perhaps the details of your problem are in the next e-mails,
otherwise, please provide more details of the problem.

Regards,
Simon