help-gsasl

Re: compiling gsasl for windows

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: compiling gsasl for windows
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 13:44:28 +0200

"deepu D" <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm trying to compile the client part of cram-md5 with windows, not using
> mingw or some emulator. What are the files I need to compile only cram-md.
> So i need a group of files that can be compiled with the example programs
> in the gsasl directory to get the same execuatable as in linux.

Hi.

You only need to build files below lib/, and the majority is lib/src
and (of course) lib/cram-md5/.  There are some compatibility files
under lib/gl/ that you may want to use, or not use, depending on
what's available under your compiler.  That should be all.

You'll need to write the config.h file manually.

/Simon