help-gsasl

error: no SASL backend available out of: gsasl

From: Tiago Miguel
Subject: error: no SASL backend available out of: gsasl
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 00:53:24 +0000

Hi there!

I am trying to install this program, Jabberd, and it gives me the following error:
checking for Libidn version >= 0.3.0... yes
checking for dns_init in -ludns... yes
checking gsasl.h usability... yes
checking gsasl.h presence... yes
checking for gsasl.h... yes
checking for gsasl_check_version in -lgsasl... yes
checking for GnuSASL version >= 0.2.27... no
configure: error: no SASL backend available out of: gsasl

I already downloaded gsasl 0.2.9, and made "./configure", "make" and "make install", and it continuos to give me the same error.

How can I be sure that gsasl was installed sucessfuly?

Best Grats,
TdS

Instale a Barra de Ferramentas com Desktop Search e ganhe EMOTICONS para o Messenger! É GRÁTIS!