[Help-gsl] ESP error

From: Romain
Subject: [Help-gsl] ESP error
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:30:24 +0100

Hello,

I'm utilising GSL under MS Visual 6 and 7. I'm using functions that do
multi-linear least squared fitting (multifit.h and multifit.cpp). In debug
mode, using the precompiled librairy (gsl 1.4), the computations of
"multifit" are ok but when exiting the whole program, an ESP error occure
(which generally happens when a function is called with a different calling
convention). I'm quite sure that it only comes from gsl functions.

Did somebody have such a problem ?

An another thing : in release mode, the computations of "multifit" crash at
the second iteration. Do you have any idea ?

Thanks,
Romain