Re: [Help-gsl] stiff problem and gsl

From: Anton Kulchitsky
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] stiff problem and gsl
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:34:18 -0800

There is the Bulirsch-Stoer algorithm for stiff equations in GSL. It looks like what you want.

Antonio Montano wrote:

Hi all. In a previous mail I read that some versions ago GSL had an interface of Odepack. And now? My problem is to solve a stiff problem with the BDF method of second order but i do not want to use the fortran of the Odepack! Anyone has an suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Antonio