Re: [Help-gsl] Programming

From: John Lamb
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Programming
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 20:40:36 +0100

Arno Vredenborg wrote:
Because you have such an interesting site, I wanted to start using your
algorithms. But unfortunately I have a small problem with it. I just made
this, like the example on the internet:

#include <gsl/block/gsl_block_int.h>

If you've compiled gsl correctly, the header files should not be in subfolders but in /usr/local/include/gsl or wherever you installed gsl.

Did you install gsl correctly? If you didn't use

$ make
# make install

or install (for example) from an RPM, you may have problems.

mvg

--
JDL