[Help-gsl] gsl_linalg_SV_decomp for N=1

From: Robert L. RAKSI
Subject: [Help-gsl] gsl_linalg_SV_decomp for N=1
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:22:15 +0100

Hi!

Should gsl_linalg_SV_decomp work for a M x 1 input matrix? I get the
"gsl: subvector_source.c:28: ERROR: vector length n must be positive
integer" error message. I looked into the source file and there is a
line that looks like this:

gsl_vector_view f = gsl_vector_subvector(work, 0, K - 1);

The problem is obiously the K-1.

Does the SVD decomposition have some special case for N=1?

thx

--
                                                                Robert L. RAKSI

        -- Dave! Put down those windows disks! Dave! Please Dave! (HAL 9000) --