[Help-gsl] calling gsl_rng from Fortran 90

From: Maura Edelweiss Monville
Subject: [Help-gsl] calling gsl_rng from Fortran 90
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 05:51:32 -0500

I've used the RNG "gsl-rng" in a C code I wrote myself and I'm very plaesed with it. Now I'd like to call the same RNG fron a Fortran 90 code that I'm modifying.
My first question is : is that possible?
If this is tha case than how can I include in a Fortran 90 module the equivalent of the following C compiler directive:

"#include <gsl/gsl_rng.h>

In addition, wher shall I add the liGSL library  "add "-lgsl -lgslcblas"  ?
I' modifying is a Radiation Transport Monte Carlo code written almost completely in Fortran 90 but with a small C section.
It's provided with many Makefiles ...

Thank you in advance for any help.

Maura