[Help-gsl] delay differential equations

From: Alexandre Campo
Subject: [Help-gsl] delay differential equations
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 19:51:34 +0100

I tried already to send this post previously but I am not sure
that I reached the ml. Sorry for multiple copies.

Hi,
I have to study the behavior of some delayed differential equations.
I didn't see anything to handle that problem in GSL.

Does anybody knows a simple and reliable method to do that in GSL ?
I am thinking about keeping memory of the functions on some steps.
The problem is that I might not have a good resolution of the timestep.
Second problem is that some functions use an adaptive timestep, it becomes
pretty difficult to find the past values of the functions.

Thanks for your advices,
Alex.