[Help-gsl] GSL with CLAPACK and Mingw question

From: Andres Gonzalez
Subject: [Help-gsl] GSL with CLAPACK and Mingw question
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:47:00 +0200

Hi,

I am a very happy user of GLS library. However I came across one problem that
requires finding eigenvalues of general matrices. For that I read that one can
use LAPACK or CLAPACK.  The question is the following:

How should I compile CLAPACK in order to be able to use it with GSL? I have
tried several options but none seems to work.

I am using mingw and msys. So if any one out there has been able to use both
libraries at the same time I will greatly appreciate any help.

Best regards,

Andrés

Andres Gonzalez Gomez
Department of Economic Statistics
Stockholm School of Economics
Box 6501                       | telephone +46 8 736 9245
SE-113 83 Stockholm     | facsimile   +46 8 34 81 61
Sweden