[Help-gsl] Installation on SUN Solaris 9

From: Rashmi Mohanty
Subject: [Help-gsl] Installation on SUN Solaris 9
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 01:05:02 -0400

Hi
I am a Graduate Student at the University of Central Florida. I need to use
Random Number generator for some of my research work. So I tried to install
GSL on Sun Blade 2500 (Solaris 9) system, but I could not do it, may be due to
my lack of knowledge on this. I would request you to provide me, if possible, a
step by step installation guide for the above system or tell me where I would
find such information. I would really appreciate your help in this regard.
Eagerly awaiting your reply

With Regards
R R Mohanty
Graduate Research Assistant
Advanced Materials Processing and Analysis Center (AMPAC)
Department of Mechanical, Materials and Aerospace Engineering
University of Central Florida
Orlando, FL 32816-2455, USA
Ph- 407-882-1198 (O)