[Help-gsl] Compiling GSL with C++

From: Tommy Nordgren
Subject: [Help-gsl] Compiling GSL with C++
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 15:41:28 +0200

I'm interested in modifying the GSL source, to make it compile with a C++ compiler instead. I would like suggestions on doing this as easy as possible.

The reason I want to do this, is to allow error handlers to throw exceptions,
since it's not possible to throw exceptions across code compiled as C++
(If one tries, the exception handling system will exit the app, and this is definitely
not what's wanted when doing time-consuming computations)

"Home is not where you are born, but where your heart finds peace" -
Tommy Nordgren, "The dying old crone"