[Help-gsl] Help with GSL installation in windows

From: Mahesh Krishnan
Subject: [Help-gsl] Help with GSL installation in windows
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:17:46 -0700

Dear GSL users,

 I use LCC-W32 to compile, link and create DLL programs (on WIn XP))
    I just annot seem to compile  a basic GSL function in my
   program. I always seem to get an error:
 {  example : "undefined reference to _gsl_stats_mean" }

  I have include the header and the right directory "gsl_statistics"
in my program- no
   problem.  How does one make LCC-win32 to correctly search for the
underlying source code
of the relevant header included files.

   It is a shame, the documentation for using GSL in windows is very
   limited, and we cannot take full advantage of it (esp. windows users..)

   I sincerely hope you can give me step by step instructions on how to
   use GSL functions.
   Thank you very much,
   Regards,
   Mahesh