[Help-gsl] gsl: fwrite_source.c:64: ERROR: fread failed

From: Robert Stewart
Subject: [Help-gsl] gsl: fwrite_source.c:64: ERROR: fread failed
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 07:31:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, I am a new subscriber and signed up to see if
anyone can help me understand why I am getting the
error message listed in the subject.

This error message appears when I try to run the
spikeomatic software package under linux on a dual
processor xeon server.

http://www.biomedicale.univ-paris5.fr/SpikeOMatic/#installation

This package features an executable, som_mcmc, that
uses the gsl.

http://www.biomedicale.univ-paris5.fr/SpikeOMatic/SOM_Linux_Install.html

Every time I try to invoke a bit of code that calls
the executable, I get the error message and the
program crashes. Any help on this appreciated.

Rob