[Help-gsl] Solving a linear system with GC ..?

From: Till Isambert
Subject: [Help-gsl] Solving a linear system with GC ..?
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:22:39 +0200

...hello :)

I'm solving a (large) linear system of equations with a LU decomposition in GSL. I'm wondering if it would be faster to solve it with a preconditionned conjugate gradients method ? If such, which function should i use ..? Sorry if my question is trivial, actually i've looked inside the GSL documentation but i'm not so sure about how to proceed.

thanks in advance,

cheers