[Help-gsl] subscribe

From: saadaoui
Subject: [Help-gsl] subscribe
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 23:51:34 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
I was looking for a non-linear fitting algorithm, and the manual only
covers Algorithms with Derivatives, but unfortunatly this does not apply
for code as I have a histogram convolved with a Gaussian as my fitting
function. Is there any Algorithm without Derivatives that I may use in
GSL, and if not what other software that maight be helpful, knowing that I
only program in C. Thank you in advance for your response.
Sincerely,
Hassan
Hassan Saadaoui,
PhD candidate,