[Help-gsl] GSL lib, #include <gsl/gsl_linalg.h>

From: beguin
Subject: [Help-gsl] GSL lib, #include <gsl/gsl_linalg.h>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 03:54:59 +0100

Hello,
I am trying to convert the gsl_linalg_QR_decomp function of libgsl library in
gsl_linalg_complex_QR_decomp for complex numbers (#include <gsl/gsl_linalg.h>).
I changed functions of gsl_linalg_QR_decomp by the sames functions for complex
numbers without success. I don't understand why. So can you tell me if it's
paussible, if yes how, or refer me to somebody who can help me.

Thanks,

RĂ©gis

Groupe esiea
www.esiea.fr