[Help-gsl] Ch binding to GSL

From: Stephen Nestinger
Subject: [Help-gsl] Ch binding to GSL
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 13:40:59 -0800 (PST)

  I have created a Ch packge called Ch GSL. The Ch GSL
package is a Ch interface to the GNU Scientific
Library (GSL). Ch is a free embeddable C/C++
interperter for scripting, shell programming,
numerical computing, 2D/3D plotting and embedded
scripting. Ch is readily available from
http://www.softintegration.com
   With the Ch GSL package, all C (or C++) programs
using functions from the GSL C library can readily run
in Ch interpretively without compilation. It is an
ideal solution for numerical computing, rapid
prototyping, Web-based applications, and embedded
scripting. The Ch GSL packages comes with a few GSL
examples that run interpretively under Ch. Ch GSL is
free and available from http://chgsl.sourceforge.net
   I hope that you may utilize Ch GSL to help debug
and prototype your GSL based applications.

Stephen

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com