[Help-gsl] function gsl_fft_complex_backward gsl_fft_complex_inverse

From: Carlos M. Ortiz B.
Subject: [Help-gsl] function gsl_fft_complex_backward gsl_fft_complex_inverse
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 16:52:27 -0800 (PST)

hello,

I have a problem  I, can not to use the functions
gsl_fft_complex_backward gsl_fft_complex_inverse , I
already ready the manual , but I dont found any
example in C of this fuctions in the manual , I need
help , because , dont understand this function.

Can anybody helpme?, I need a example where I see the
fuctions gsl_fft_complex_backward
gsl_fft_complex_inverse because in the manual dont
exist examples of this functions

Thanks,