Re: [Help-gsl] external force in ode

From: pakosal
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] external force in ode
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 12:53:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi again
According to your suggestions i did the following...
At every time step I read every record from the input.dat file through
fscanf
then, i pass the acceleration to my system as a parameter.
However, the process is very time consuming,
Could you give me some hints about how to improve this?
Id appreciate an example of external forces in odes.
Thanks in advance
Pakosal