[Help-gsl] Laplace transform

From: Paolo Maiuri
Subject: [Help-gsl] Laplace transform
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:47:17 +0100

Dear GSL help/users,

I need to do a numerical inversion of Laplace transform of a function that
contains also Bessel function.

I found some Fortran library, but I have just done a portion of my work in C++
using the GSL library and I would like to continue my work in this ambient.

Can I "easily" work with GSL function to obtain an inverse Laplace transform?

Does another C or C++ library (GNU) exist that you now which I could use?

Thank you for your help,

Best regards,

Paolo.