[Help-gsl] A dumb installation/compile error

From: Hodgess, Erin
Subject: [Help-gsl] A dumb installation/compile error
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:10:28 -0600

Hi all!

I have just installed GSL and am trying to duplicate the example program
in the reference manual.

However, I'm having trouble with location.  Here is my output:

C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\bin>gcc -c example.c -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm
gcc -c example.c -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm
example.c:2:31: gsl/gsl_sf_bessel.h: No such file or directory

I've added Gnuwin32/include/gsl  to my path.

Version 1.6 on Windows.

Erin M. Hodgess
Associate Professor
Department of Computer and Mathematical Sciences
University of Houston - Downtown
mailto: address@hidden