[Help-gsl] Error in integration

From: VINU V.
Subject: [Help-gsl] Error in integration
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:04:46 +0530 (IST)

dear sir
I am doing integration using gsl.
But for some parameters in the function to be integrated, i am getting the
error
"gsl: qags.c:548: ERROR: cannot reach tolerance because of roundoff error
Default GSL error handler invoked.
error: line 4:  2251 Aborted                 (core dumped) ./a.out"
I have to do the integration for a huge set of parameters. I need to
neglect those parameters and continue the integration for the next set of
parameters.
I don't know how to use the error handler for integration.

Could you please help me?
regards
Vinu Vikram

dangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), and is