Re: [Help-gsl] Inverse of a matrix

From: Ralph Silva
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Inverse of a matrix
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 16:49:54 +0000

Hi,

attached I have my own functions for multivariate normal, Student t and
Wishart distributions.  You can take a look and see how the inverse of a
matrix is calculated.

All the functions were compared with the results of R-2.2.1 software (
http://www.r-projec.org ) and seem to be working perfectly.

Regards,
Ralph.