[Help-gsl] Problem using gsl library in a mexfunction

From: Lefevre
Subject: [Help-gsl] Problem using gsl library in a mexfunction
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 12:14:12 +0200

Hello

 I am trying to compile and link a mex function using gsl function.

Within Matlab the problem is that the option that specify the path of the
library is not available so it cannot find "lgsl"

Within cygwin I compile and link the source file as follow :

            mex accuracy_mex.c -Id:/MATLAB/extern/include -I/usr/include
-L/lib -lgsl -lm

Error : mex.o no such file or directory

Even if I copy manually this file to the good path another problem occurs

Error : -lgsl no such or directory

If someone has already created a dll to be called from matlab using gsl
library it will be nice to help me.

Thanks

Fabien