Re: [Help-gsl] XCode and GSL

From: Daniel J Farrell
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] XCode and GSL
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 23:05:11 +0100

Yeah that looks like the problem.

I guess you have installed this with fink? How do you find the stability? I installed mine with Darwin Ports (build from source) and don't have an complaints.

Although this is probably off topic what is peoples experience with fink vs. darwin ports?

Dan.

PS for future darwin port installations have a look here:
http://www.boyfarrell.com/xcode/linking.html