[Help-gsl] gsl in C, learning C++

From: Fred J.
Subject: [Help-gsl] gsl in C, learning C++
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 21:21:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I am learning c++ and to make it more exciting I am using what I am
learning to develop my own little toy project. I installed the gsl
library on my debian/testing and linked it and compiled.

I was reading the gsl docs and noticed C codes is the language it is
using for its API, do I need to learn C as well in-order to use it
more effectively?
I mean, when reading examples in fopen, fputsc, fclose and opening the
books I have about C++ and do an index search, if find them not. am I
to stay away from gsl for now?

thanks

Groups are talking. We´re listening. Check out the handy changes to
Yahoo! Groups.