[Help-gsl] GSL libraries in Lush on 64 bit machine

From: Trivikraman Thampy
Subject: [Help-gsl] GSL libraries in Lush on 64 bit machine
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:52:02 -0400

Hi,

I work in Lush which uses GSL libraries a lot. I was trying to compile a
Lush program and the compiler could not find libgsl.a or libgsl.so. I have a
64 bit Red Hat Enterprise machine. GSL libraries came pre-installed on the
machine. However I cannot find libgsl.a or libgsl.so. However, I do find
files called libgsl.la and libgsl.so.0. Are these 64 bit versions of the .a
and .so files? If so, can I just install the older 32 bit version of GSL on
my machine without messing anything up? Thanks.

Best,
Trivikraman