Re: [Help-gsl] Matlab 7 x GSL

From: Robinson Pizzio
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Matlab 7 x GSL
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:32:53 -0300

Hello Wei,

thanks for your answer to my question.
The point now is: I am working with huge matrices (at least 1024x1024,
typically 5000x3000, at most 7000x5000).
In this case you say that Matlab is faster than GSL ?
How about for loops? Do you think Matlab can run loops faster than C
language?
I do need loops to solve my problem which is a kind of exhaustive test
for error probability.
Have you test memory charge also? I guess Matlab is so memory consuming.

Again, thank you very much for your help.

Cheers,

             Robinson