Re: [Help-gsl] linking libraries

From: Mehmet Suzen
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] linking libraries
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:57:04 +0100

Use -I flag

-I/your/path/to/include,

that path must contain gsl header files

On 3/13/07, cigdem ozkan <address@hidden> wrote:
To no avail.
Besides all the include statements are in the following form:
#include <gsl/file.h>
where as if you look under the gsl directory you can see that different
header files are under different (sub)directories but they still refer to
eachother in the way I mention above.
Cheers

Mehmet Suzen <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

What about -lgsl flag

On 3/13/07, cigdem ozkan wrote:
> Hi,
> I dowloaded GSL version 1.9 today and am trying to compile the ODE example
on the GNU scietific library web page. I get the following error:
> cd c:/
> g++ -g test-ode.C -o test-ode -lm
> test-ode.C:14: gsl/gsl_errno.h: No such file or directory
> test-ode.C:15: gsl/gsl_matrix.h: No such file or directory
> test-ode.C:16: gsl/gsl_odeiv.h: No such file or directory
> I changed all the paths (#include ) in this macro to the exact ones where
the GSL actually reside. However I realise that since all the files under
gsl call eachother they will all need to be modified. That is a lot to
modify and I was wondering wether there was a way to sneak around this
annoyance. (Please bear with me I am new to all this.)
> Cheers,
> C.
>

> "Soon we must all face the choice between what is right... and what is
easy."

--Mehmet Suzen

E-mail: address@hidden
address@hidden
Web: http://www.geocities.com/nonlinearphysics

"Soon we must all face the choice between what is right... and what is
easy."

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time