Re: Re: [Help-gsl] svd complex routine

From: Paulo Jabardo
Subject: Re: Re: [Help-gsl] svd complex routine
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:14:32 -0300 (ART)

I don't use window$ so I can't be sure but probably it
is not very difficult to compile it using MinGW. There
are other alternatives though. ACML (from AMD)
provides fast implementation of lapack and you can
download that. MKL (from intel) also provides lapack
subroutines. If you google up, there are probably
other blas/lapack binaries for window$.

href=http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/>http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/</a>