Fwd: [Help-gsl] code for biological models

From: sebastian
Subject: Fwd: [Help-gsl] code for biological models
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 08:56:35 +0200

hi,

first, something with your date is wrong, 1997, hope this is not an
old message that has been answered 10 yrs ago...

anyways, i dont know about dev c++, but when the compiler complains
about an h-file not being found it is not a linker problem... rather,
it cannot find the gsl include files...

are you running linux? there, the compiler looks for h-files in
'/usr/include/', thus, if you write '#include gsl/gsl_sf_bessel.h' it
expects the file to be found at '/usr/include/gsl/gsl_sf_bessel.h' ...

if you do not have gsl in '/usr/include' you can specify where too
look in addition using the -I parameter... if gsl is in
'/usr/local/include/gsl' compile with

gcc -I /usr/local/include/ ...

this is how you would do on the command line, i dont know where to
change these settings (adding a -I parameter to compilation) in dev
c++, though...

-sebastian