[Help-gsl] Transform gsl_vector to double array

From: botto
Subject: [Help-gsl] Transform gsl_vector to double array
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:49:02 GMT

Dear list,

Given two vectors of type gsl_vector I want to calculate a regression for
the two data sets.

gsl_fit_linear expects two array of type double so for my previous tests I
just created some matching arrays. For future calculations I would like to
use vectors. Now can I transform a gsl_vector into such a "normal" double
array so it is accepted by the linear regression function? I don't find
any matching vector view in the manual. Or do I have to loop over each
single element, get the value and copy it into a new double array?

best regards

Benjamin

--
Pflichtangaben gemäß Gesetz über elektronische Handelsregister und
Genossenschaftsregister sowie das Unternehmensregister (EHUG):

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf
Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts
Gerichtsstand: Hamburg

Vorstandsmitglieder:
Prof. Dr. Jörg F. Debatin (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Alexander Kirstein
Ricarda Klein
Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe Koch-Gromus