Re: [Help-gsl] Re:Question regarding integration

From: Simpson, Kenneth
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Re:Question regarding integration
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 12:49:48 -0700

Hi - if this an electromagnetic potential problem, I may be able to
help.

But the problem as stated is confusing.

I realize it's hard to do math in ascii - and it may be a pain explaining
the problem in sufficient detail.

I'd be interested in original problem statement.

For instance, what was the nonhomogenous term in the wave equation?

And by wave equation, I presume it was dervived from Maxwell's equations.

What do 's' and 'tau' denote?

Where are source and field points?

Since most of the questions will mostly be related to physics, we should
probably take the discussion offline.

I don't know much about MC - although I have played with them.

-- Ken