Re: [Help-gsl] numerical integration with strong discontinuities

From: eknecronzontas
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] numerical integration with strong discontinuities
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 07:19:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hmm....more details would be helpful, but since you mention particle physics, I
thought maybe I should point out that I am indeed using GSL (in combination
with CERNLIB) to do integrations over propagators which look very similar to
what you described. In my case, though, I'm doing Cauchy principal value
integration...I'm not sure why you'd want Monte Carlo for this...