[Help-gsl] number of iterations of eigensystems functions

From: Bienert, Sascha
Subject: [Help-gsl] number of iterations of eigensystems functions
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 11:17:41 +0200

hello,

I hope somebody can answer my questions. is there a maximum number of
iterations in gsl_eigen_nonsymmv_free? or a stopping criterion? I would
like to know how the algorithm behaves if the values don't converge or
at least keep the computational effort under control and if possible
change the criterion or maximum iterations.

thanks a lot,

sascha