[Help-gsl] VEGAS for non-rectangular shapes

From: Sang-Cheol Seok
Subject: [Help-gsl] VEGAS for non-rectangular shapes
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:16:30 -0400

Hi,

I have been working on Monte-Carlo code included in gsl package.
My current focus is on VEGAS.

The problem I have is that the region for the current code is for
rectangular regions. However my domain is not rectangular.
It is like

R= {(x,y,z)| 0<= x,y,z <=1, x<=y, y<=z}.

The problem with this kind of non-rectangular shape is
1. jacbin should be different.
2. refine_grid should also be different.

Please give me some idea to figure out this problem.

Thank you!

--
Sang-Cheol Seok