Re: [Help-gsl] GSL 1.10 available for Windows and Visual Studio .NET2003

From: David Geldreich
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] GSL 1.10 available for Windows and Visual Studio .NET2003
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:21:17 +0200

Hello Marco,

Bianchetti Marco a écrit :
Hello, always happy to have this version for windows, many thanks. A question:
the compilation under VC7 gives many warnings, is it safe to use it ?
The same for VC8, much more warnings, is this safe ?
Many thanks
Marco
PS: previous version 1.9 did coimpiled immediately without requiring any
fixing

There was warning even with previous versions.

The compiled libraries pass *ALL* the test without any failure (at least with VC7 aka .NET 2003) so I think we could ignore these warning.

With VC8, you should recompile the test suite and runs it.

Best regards.

PS: I will make a version that calls the copyinclude.bat script as many coders had hard time to find this "trick".