Re: [Help-gsl] Res: Toeplitz solver

From: Daniel Truemper
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Res: Toeplitz solver
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 21:21:21 +0100

Hi everyone!

I am currently creating a binding to the gsl for D[1]. So far the headers
have been converted automatically and the functions I have tested are all
working (mainly matrix and vector stuff).

There is still a lot of work to do. Many macros from the headers have to be
converted as well as the constants. Also, currently there only is a dsss[2]
configuration file in order to compile the binding but an autotools version
is planned (but it will propably take some time because I so far never used
the autotools as a developer...)

Any help is welcome since I am currently writing my thesis and work on this
in my rare spare time :-) You can find all source files and more info
here[3]. If you want to help, I will add you to the gsl4d-team, so you can
commit to the repository (bzr). But patches are welcome as well ;-)

All the best
Daniel

[1]: http://www.digitalmars.com/d
[2]: http://www.dsource.org/projects/dsss
[3]: https://launchpad.net/gsl4d

--
All work but no play makes Jack a dull boy